TABLET DISSOLUTION TEST
Tablets or capsules taken orally remain one of the most effective means of treatment available even today. Tablet Dissolution is a standardized method for measuring the rate of drug release from a dosage for
MICRO CONTROLER BASED DISSOLUTION TEST APPARATUS, MODEL: VDA-8D (ARM)
This Advanced, Eight Tests Microprocessor based instrument is designed to conduct dissolution tests, as per IP/BP/USP Standards.
The apparatus is equipped with very reliable maintenance free stepper motor drive for stirrers. The speed of the stepper motor is controlled and maintained by advanced micro controller based system.
- 8 Nos. Easy to attach and detach `Press Fit wobble free Stirrer shafts.
- 8 Nos. simple attachable or detachable Paddles assembly (USP II).
- 8 Nos. Baskets with simple attachable or detachable assembly (USPI).
- Water Circulating Pump to maintain constant temperature of water-bath.
8Nos. Clear Dissolution Glass Vessels.
- Molde Water Bath with non-corrosive Tank plate.
- An external Probe to indicate vessel temperature.
- Bank of 12operator names with individual password.
- 149Test Methods with 24 different time intervals for sampling.
- Large Graphic LCD (240 X 64) to indicate set parameters like: RPM, Vessel Temperature, time interval, test time, etc.
- Wobble and vibration free instrument.
- Over temperature protection for Heater through software as well as hardware.
- Precise individual vessel centering system.
- Password protection at different levels.
- Facility to review set parameters.
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Serial printer port for connecting dot matrix printer.
- Online / off line print facility.
- Date and product selection in off line printing.
- Facility to enter Company name on the test report.
- Memory to store 48 test records.
- Both,user friendly key board and PS-2 key board incorporated for easy data entry.
- Power failure indication program is incorporated.
- RPM:25 TO 200.
- Temperature Range: 30 .0C 40. 0C with accuracy 0.2C.
- Wake- up mode to turn on the heater on predetermined time intervals.
- A motorized tray with sensors moves down as per set time and sensors dip into individual vesselsand measure the temperature which is indicated on the display. Then it comesout of vessel. A printer is provided to print temperature of all 8 vessels.
- The tray carrying6 sampling probes moves down as per set time and user defined volume (500 ml or900 ml), probes dip into individual vessel at specified height. User can thenwithdraw required volume of sample manually with help of syringe. Tray will move back out of vessel, causing minimum disturbance
- 6 number syringes with required length tubing and locking system for the above attachment provided at no extra cost
- Tablet dropping system of SS provided to insert 6 tablets simultaneously. Lids provided for minimal evaporation
- IQ,OQ documents will be provided with the instrument without any charges.