Digital Automatic Leak Test Apparatus
- Advanced version of Model: LTA-300
- Complete automatic system
- Meets USP specifications
- Display indicates set and actual Vacuum level
- Vacuum level can set as per requirement up to 600mm Hg
- Settable retention time, start delay time and vacuum hold time
- Automatic release of vacuum pressure. Incorporated with inbuilt diaphragm (oil free) vacuum pump.
- Parallel port interface for dot matrix printer
- 20x4 alphanumeric informative LCD screen
- 4x4 matrix self explanatory key board.
- Desiccator: 300mm polycarbonate vacuum desiccator
- Instrument body: SS 304
- Instrument dimensions: 290mmx470mmx260mm
- Power supply: 230VAC, 50/60 Hz
- The same instrument can be supplied with 150mm or 250mm desiccator.
The Digital Automatic Leak Test Apparatus detects minute leaks and holes in tablet, blisters and other flexible, semi-rigid packages.
The apparatus is designed to find the smallest holes and leaks in the blisters, packs and strips and tests the integrity of the packaging process.
- Complete automated advanced Micro controller based system.
- In accordance with USP Standards.
- Display Set and Actual Vacuum Level.
- Vacuum level can be set as per Delay Time and Vacuum Hold Time.
- Automatic release of vacuum pressure.
- Alarm to indicate the rest is over.
- Incorporated with oil free vacuum pump.
- Universal Centronics parallel interface to attach Dot Matrix Printer.
230v 50Hz , 500 watt
480 mm x 380 mm x 230 mm
Minimum Order Quantity